Question
Posted by: Tanya | 2009/10/14

Jik bath for eczema

Many told me to put some jik in the bath water if you suffer from eczema and I actually found that it really brings relief......I read about it also in a pharmacy magazine and in an Afrikaans paper. How safe is it really....because I feel it kills whatever is in the water and softens the water.

Hallo Tanya
Bleach can irritate skin although it is antiseptic and I think it is too harsh to use if you have eczema. Putting a handful of coarse salt in the water will have the same effect with much less risk.

2
Posted by: Slie | 2015/08/12

Omg, bleach worked, my son is recovering from eczema in just 1day I used small amount of bleach in his bath water

Reply to Slie
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/14

Hallo Tanya

Reply to cyberdoc