Posted by: Jerk | 2011-03-11

Jerk is weird

You know i was just wondering about you Jerk.You post the most arrogant responses and comments and then i see you posting a comment that actually makes sense or that is sympathetic.You are very sympathetic towards in pieces and i have seen two or three(not alot)pieces of advice you have posted that makes complete sense and is good advice.Why all the negativity towards only a certain group of people?

Ambivilence ?

Posted by: Red | 2011-03-11

Reply to Red
Posted by: Fat Mamma | 2011-03-11

You guys are right, we shouldn''t have to wait for men to tell us, but some of us need it, because we can''t do it ourselfs. We just fall into a groove where you can''t get out. It''s not untill sometimes someone tells you you''re a bit overweight that your realise it. But kuddos to all of those who do it for themselfs withou having someone tell you your fat.
Ai tog, it''s a winding road. I''ve got 40kg to lose, so I''ve got my work cut out for me. May the force be with!!! lol

Reply to Fat Mamma
Posted by: Happiness | 2011-03-11

Fat Mamma, I agree with you.

Being overweight does not make you a happy or healthy person for that matter. At most you face acquiring chronic deseases at an early age! Energy levels are always low and for women, clothes just don''t look good on you. In the end your self esteem takes a dive. I know I''ve been there and there is no way I''m going back.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Jen | 2011-03-11

Fat Mamma, one year ago I had the same problem, my clothes seemed to have mysteriously shrunk in the wash. I had over the years put on huge amounts of weight and my husband did not oce point out to me that I was FAT. One day I got out the shower and walked slap bang into my morror and was horrified to see what I had become. I went on a diet a good balanced diet and in a year I lost 38 KGS. That was the plus the bad was that my husband thought I ws having an affair and walked out on me. So one year later I am 2 kg below my goal weight and about a double edged sword.

If you dont like what you have become, take a gaint step and do something about it. DONT WAIT FOR YOUR HUSBAND TO MOTIVATE YOU MOTIVATE YOURSELF At the end of the day, your health is yours alone to manage.

Reply to Jen
Posted by: Fat Mamma | 2011-03-11

You know what''s even worse than fat women? fat women who think they must be extra jovial and outgoing and overly friendly, almost to a point where is becomes superficial. I''m 27 and also overweight, and I hate it. I kinow there are women who are happy with how they look, being overweight and all, but I think they are in denial. I could never ever be happy being overweight. And I''m starting now by doing something about it, because everything is crap. Clothes sit too tight, and I refuse to buy tents to where. My stomach is always in the way when I want to fasten my shoes or pull out the bath plug. I''m always getting hot and the list goes on. How the hell on earth is that good? What''s better that hubby telling you, geez my bokkie, jy lyk so goed. Huh, what else is better??? I dunno, us women should get up of our asses and start being more healty and you can''t tell me a fat women is healthy. Sometimes we need men to say bluntly that we are fat and they don''t like it, otherwise we''ll just always think, ahh, my boyfriend loves me the way I am, so tonight I ma eat 6 pound of pork tjops, fried in pork fat, servied on a pound of chips friend in pork fat covered with 30 pounds of melted chees. Hmmm, yum. My heart will love me for that, cos he''ll get to stop working earlier than others. Women should get off their high horses. I want my husband to tell me truth, which motivates me to do something about it.

Reply to Fat Mamma
Posted by: Jerk | 2011-03-11

Nice to see ive left quite an impression on you cant even stop thinking bout me

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: Dude | 2011-03-11

OOps i posted myself as jerk.Im not jerk.I dont want the type of attention he is getting.I meant to write Dude by the name but i have been reading so much bull sh*t about Jerk he is stuck in my mind

Reply to Dude

Ambivilence ?