Question
Posted by: Nontobeko | 2010/03/16

Jeolous

Why are men so stupid, yesterday guess what while I was from work he normally picks me up at home and then to where we stay but because yesterday we did not have taxis I decided to go earlier guess what as I was just about to cross the road here comes his car he did not even notice that it was me, he was going with a beautiful lady he emmediately stopped his eyes were moving up and down he said its just a lift I just looked at him and said there is no problem he wanted to take me I said its ok I am also going somewhere he needs not worry and did not want to go with him with his " girlfriend" .

Guess what when we were at the house he was begging me it was a mistake the lady was just someone he was lifting wada wada wada wada I just looked at him and laughed at him is this fair. Or am I being jeulous.

The real question is not about men. Why are people, sometimes, so stupid ? But in this case - will he give me a lift next time I need one ?

1