Posted by: Pat | 2009-03-28

Everytime when I take my wife to see a gynae I get stressed out after that because I cannot imagine another man touching my wife.
Do you think gynaes get aroused when they are dealing with their patients? I know they are supposed to be proffesional but hey that thought drives me crazy.

Dear Pat,

Please refer to my response to this exact same question posted yesterday, the 27th of March 2009.

Posted by: nicky | 2009-03-30

i agree with kems you can find a female one.
just remember your wife married you for a reason,she adores you.
just be confident in that love.
i know that gynaes see alot of women and alot of virginas i dont believe they get turned on by every single patient that they see.

Reply to nicky
Posted by: Kems | 2009-03-30

If it bothers you that much, just suggest her going to a female gynae .....

Reply to Kems