Question
Posted by: doo | 2010-11-16

jelly like

I normally get my periods on 12 or 13 of each month. Up to date I have not had them,could i be pregnant?I feel like i am going to get periods but they do not come.My nipples sensitive and I also notice that I have jelly like substance coming out,also sharp pain on left abdomen.how soon can i do preg test.I am currently on Clomid medication.
please suggest

Pregnancy is a possibility. Do a pregnancy test now.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-17

Posted by: PUrple | 2010-11-16

If you are having a sharp pain, then do a test ASAP and if it is positive phong your gynae and explain the pain you are having. If it is positive and you start bleeding, go immediatley to your GP and they will get you an emergency appointment with your gynae.

Reply to PUrple