Posted by: PJ | 2009-07-22

Jean - Problem having Orgasm

Hi Jean. My wife told me that she has never reached an orgasm during penetration with her ex or previous partners when we started having sex.

I made a point of changing the way I penetrate her. After good foreplay, I would use my penis like I would use my finger, in " girl on top"  position. Stroking her clitoris with it, then entering the mouth of her vagina by only about two inches. I will keep repeating this for as long as it takes. She also controls the penetration according to what she feels, all I do is providing an object she can stroke herself with. I sometimes would do small, very fast girations, just about the size of my penis head, while she slowly choses where to get stimulated. Now she orgasms every time we have sex, even more than once.

It may take a while, but just enjoy the closeness and don' t focuss on orgasm. Your partner must be able to last as long as it takes you to be satisfied.

well done!

Posted by: Lady man | 2009-07-23

I will try it.

Reply to Lady man