Question
Posted by: Chris | 2011/03/11

Jealousy

Hi there.I have one of the most beautiful gfs in the world.She really is gorgeous.My problem however is that my sister and her get on but sometimes i can see my sister is a bit jealous and she starts treating her badly but only sometimes.My brothers gf is extremely jealous and has been telling horrible lies about my gf and now my brother is totally against her.My brother and i are extremely close and we had the biggest fight of our lives because i feel it was wrong of his gf to tell such horrible lies that turned my whole family against her.I feel that they should have first tried to find out the truth before jumping to conclusions.My bro and i keep fighting because his gf has been saying that my gf is a man eater and she keeps looking for attention because she dresses in a provocative way.she has an amazing body and always looks her best.My gf tells me that i should not fight with my brother and understand that he is standing up fpr his gf the same way im standing up for her.She tries to pretend that it doesnt bother her but i once caught her crying about it.I just wanna know what the best course of action would be?My gf is very friendly and open to my family and my dad loves her to death.She has never had a bad word to say about any member of my family and i just anna know how to go about sorting this mess out.I dont anna fight with my family but i refuse to let them hurt my gf

Gosh, what a tremendously insecure family, with such low self-esteem that the arrival of an atractive woman bothers them all so much ! They need to remember that few things make a person look more ugly, than jealousy. Family therapy can help in such situations, but of course they would not join in as they would not be prepared to consider that there's anything wrong with the way they are behaving. Couples counselling might help you and your gf to find the best way to deal with all this, together, and to be less focussed on a jealous family and less vulnerable to their immature criticisms. What a superficial bunch !
Sorry for the gf with the "amazing body" - if that is all she has. Nobody keeps an "amazing body" throughout their life, and if they've got ahead baed on that, they may have little or nothing to fall back on when it goes.
Life coach confirms my suspicion that most of those calling themselves Life Coaches have no worthwhile training or qualifications to help anyone

5
Posted by: jamboree | 2011/03/13

''life coach'' please refrain from commenting on peoples problems until you have completed matric and are mature enough to do so. Its best you simply focus on growing up at this stage.

Reply to jamboree

Posted by: Life coach | 2011/03/11

Your problem is not causing me a problem, but your immaturity is causing you and your gf a major one. Just my humble opinion.
Think about what a grown up would do!

Reply to Life coach
Posted by: Chris | 2011/03/11

wow life coach.i respect that everyone has an opinion but theres no need to be snarky.im actually 27 years old.but hey opinions are opinions.i just dont understand what in my question is such a big problem fo you

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Life Coach | 2011/03/11

Please forget about having a gf until you have passed matric.
You really are not mature enough for a romantic relationship.

Reply to Life Coach