Question
Posted by: Curious | 2010/02/08

Jealousy

Is it possible for spouses to be jealous of each other. I feel like I am experiencing this with my boyfriend. I can' t explain these angry feelings I am having towards him. He has done absolutely nothing wrong. He' s the best a women could ever ask for. The only thing I can think it might be is jealousy and nothing else.

I am amazed at your question - of course spouses can be jealous of each other, as can almost anyone feel jealous of almost anyone else, for many different reasons.
But you're not describing jealousy. Its something much less specific, maybe involving dissatisfaction, anger, frustration, for whatever reason. SUch irritability and anger often arises purely within yourself, but your boyfriend receives it, like a lightning rod receives lightning, without causing it.
Maybe if you saw a counsellor, you could sort things out a bit better ?

2