Question
Posted by: sandy | 2010-04-12

jealous

GOOD DAY. RECENTLY A NEW WOMAN STARTED AT MY HUSBANDS COMPANY. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE SMS HIM JOKES AND SHARING HER FOOD WITH HIM AT WORK. AM I JUST JEALOUS AND IS IT NORMAL OR IS THIS A WARNING SIGN. MY HUSBAND SAID SHE IS JUST KIND AND THAT IT IS HER PERSONALITY BUT RECORDING TO ME THIS IS WHERE AFAIRS NORMALY START. SHE IS TOO FRIENDLY IN MY OPINION AND OUT OF PLACE? PLEASE ADVICE HOW I AM SUPOUSE TO HANLDE THE DELICATE SITUASION.

The best advice: express your concerns to your husband. if he respects and loves you, he will acknowledge your concerns and adjust his relations with the woman in question. If not, and you are still concerned, you can consult a counselling psychologist

9
Posted by: C | 2010-04-14

Put a stop to it now or you will regret it later and if he gets upset about it , then you know something is fishy, went through the same thing and seen my arse big time. You dont have to tolerate it. hell no, she needs to be put in her place and your hubby mostly because he is enjoying the attention...

Reply to C
Posted by: sandy | 2010-04-13

THANKS FOR ALL POSITIVE FEEDBACK. JUST WANT TO MENTION THAT I AM MARRIED FOR 15 YEARS AND WERE NEVER WORRIED BEFORE. DO HAVE A HONEST AND FAITHFUL HUSBAND WHO LOVES SPENDING TIME WITH HIS FAMILY. IT IS JUST THE FIRST TIME THAT SOME LADY WOULD FEEL COMFORTABLE TO ANOY ME WITH HER FRIENDLY PERSONALITY INVOLVING JOKES SEND VIA SMS AFTER HOURS AND SPECIAL TREATS (FOOD) TAKEN TO WORK. THAT MADE ME WONDER IF IT IS JUST A NORMAL SITUASION OR A WAY OF SUCKING UP OR PLAIN FLIRTING.

Reply to sandy
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-13

Always beware of NUMBER 3, and that''s exactly what you are doing tell him to beware of the NUMBER 3 too, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-13

ok sandy , is it your husband lawfully or is it the new bf you talked about in previous posting regarding his big balls?
seems to me if i take the situation to deeper thought, you call him your husband cause you are insecure, that your new bf might leave you for this new lady,and you know you will loose out on those blue bull balls.? true or not?
rather answer it to yourdelve.
but the jealousy is normal in narmal marriage with normal cicumstances. but you are in new relationship, so rather dont take things too serious with this guy as it sounds to me that he is something the ladies like. so dont waste your time dear....have fun but dont be sure you will end up happily ever after.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-13

normal.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: miki | 2010-04-13

its normal jealousy, too many women too free and willing to give people''s husbands food and compliments!!! its not called for, as a women we all know where to draw the line and SO to we know when we cross the line with a man, we know what we would not like being done to us so for her to freely do it to him means she is pursuing him and he is allowing her to think she can get it right. Phone her with his permission and tell her nicely that you uncomfortable with it. That way you have warned her should anything happen, usually woman like her will go to extent of lying that he harassed her esp if she sees she cant get her way easily so you nd to warn your husb that there ARE false woman who pretend to be so nice yet they can turn around and then lie about him

Reply to miki
Posted by: SANDY | 2010-04-13

MY QUESTION TO THE EXPERT DOC: IS THIS NORMAL OR ABNORMAL JEALOUSY?

Reply to SANDY
Posted by: Can relate | 2010-04-12

I can totally relate. My husband and this collegue were way to friendly I didnt like her when I met her (call it instinct) and a few months later I discovered they were chatting on Skype after hours, role playing and shit, when he was bored etc. I asked that she be removed from his skype account, and told him I wouldnt tolerate any after hours contact with this person. And that if he was unable to just maintain a work relationship with her we were OVER! It was really tense for a while. I gave him the option to leave if he was not happy adhering to my requests. She is (unfortunelty) still in the pic, presume no other company wants her! He has no contact with her after hours. All I can hope and pray is that he has integrity during the day when I''m not around. Guess, I know that it would ultimatley be his loss if he decided to jeaporidise our marriage any further, also I believe in karma.
Set boundaries, if he is unwilling then move on - many fish in the sea!
Good luck!

Reply to Can relate
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-04-12

Reply to sexologist