Question
Posted by: gina | 2010/09/20

jasmine

i was on jasmine for a year, and decided to stop for a few months to give my body a break. but since i stopped it i noticed my stomach is all bloated, and i have been feeling like i am gaining weight, but more like a water retention feeling...i am feeling bloated and also my urine seems to burn a little...not a lot just a tiny bit. could this be due to stopping the pill? i am only off of it for about 10 days now.

Dear Gina
It is unlikely to be due to stopping the pill. You may however have a bladder infection so please let your doctor test your urine.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/20

Dear Gina