Jasmin, then Minerva... now late period?

HI, I was on the depo povera injection for about 6 years. Then I switched to the pill and I have been on the pill for about 6 months now.

I was using Jasmin... then I asked my docter to change it because my face was looking terrible. I then started using Minerva.

I took the first pill in the " silver"  area on Monday night... then the second pill in the " silver"  area on Tuesday night. Still no period.

Is this common when chaning pills? Can a new brand cause your period to be a bit late?

How long should I wait before doing a pregnancy test? Tonight will be the 3rd pill in the silver area...

I am freaking out a bit. Please help! Thanks!

Changing pills can cause a change in your periods. You should, however, be using extra precautions during a change of Pill.