Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2010/01/28

JASMIN @ ACNE

I am almost 30 years of age and have just recently started getting pimples, sometime big.

I have seen a doctor who has advsied that i should go on the new JAZ pill, claiming that will will assist with my skin.

After two tablets, i felt so horibble that i stopped as a result.
My friends and family have advsied that i should try the Jasmin pill instead as it has worked for them. My memstural cycle is now not so regular as well.

i am a bit reluctant as i am aware of the side effects that it may have. I am unsure whether or not to see a dermotloogist instead or will the Jasmin assist with my hormones and regulate my menstrual cycle and my skin

Yasmin should help with your cycle and your skin, but see a dermatologist for another opinion.

2

Posted by: steph | 2010/01/28

i think you do need to see a dermatologist before trying a new OCP. I am however, taking jasmine for my skin and it has cleared up fantastically.

Reply to steph