iI have posted this on the Gyna forum but have not yet recieved a response.
Hey Doc, I have been using Jasmine for about 2 going on three weeks now, the thing is now I’  m very emotional and irritated and get upset over the smallest of things, I feel depressed and tired, what I would like to know is, could this be Jasmine causing this and if so should I stick it out... it will get better later or should I stop using it?

It can definately be the Jasmin causing you to be emotional and irritated. I suggest that you continue using the Jasmin for a period of three months. If these symptoms do however, become unbearable, I suggest that you discontinue taking Jasmin and to try another oral contraceptive. There are numerous other products on the market.

I had that same problem. I could not handle it!!!!!!!My Dr said the estrogen was to high for me. So I stopped using Yasmin Now im trying Mirelle with a lower dose of estrogen and its much better.
Hope it helps!