Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/03

Jasmin

Hey Doc, I have been using Jasmine for about 2 going on three weeks now, the thing is now I’ m very emotional and irritated and get upset over the smallest of things, I feel depressed and tired, what I would like to know is, could this be Jasmine causing this and if so should I stick it out... it will get better later or should I stop using it?

If these symptoms started when you started the Yasmin, then it is possible that this is the cause. You should give it more time as side effects often resolve later.