Posted by: JANE | 2009-06-24

i used to think that love is all about love. i used to say that i dont love money but these days i think to choose someone with money, it is easier because i dont think any guy love a girl like me. Guys only check of the type of hair u got then they fall for you, all the hansome guys even the ugly ones get nice women but now women have to chase after men that got money instead of looks becaus those are arrogant.what does a women have to do in this world to get a man to get married to you or to love you

I'm not sure most men fall for Hair. Yes, some people with traditional god looks get arrogant about it, but that sort are shallow and soon boring. The rest of your questions I will leave to others to answer