Question
Posted by: JACK | 2012-11-12

jackd3d &  propranolol 80mg

I have recently started using Jackd3d as a pre-workout supplement, and have been prescribed Inderal LA-80 ( propranolol 80mg ) by my doctor for migraine, do you know if there is any interaction between the two and if it is safe to carry on using the Jackd3d?

Jack

There were no studies done to determine if there is an interaction. You should know that Inderal is a beta-blocker and will impact negatively on strenuous exercise. The beta-blocker will lower your heart rate and therefore has an impact on strenuous cardiovascular exercise.