Posted by: Jack | 2012-11-12

jackd3d &  propranolol 80mg

I have recently started using Jackd3d as a pre-workout supplement, and have been prescribed Inderal LA-80 ( propranolol 80mg ) by my doctor for migraine, do you know if there is any interaction between the two and if it is safe to carry on using the Jackd3d?

Dear Jack
I am not acquainted with Jack3d as a pre-workout supplement, so cannot judge if this would interfere with Inderal or your migraines. Please contact the medical dr who has prescribed your Inderal and show him/her the list of ingredients in this supplement. As an alternative you can show the list of ingredients in Jackd3d to your pharmacist and ask him/her if anyone of them would cause interactions with Inderal.