Question
Posted by: Just me | 2010/07/30

Jack Russell sleeping habit

Hi. My female JR is 6 years old. She sleeps in bed with me during winter but prefer the couch in summer. Would having her everything covered with blankets have an effect on her health? She ussually gives me a nudge when she is ready to come to bed and when i lift the blankets she will crawl down to my feet and sleep there. I do not tuck the sheet so she can get out easily. She also stays in bed for a bit after i got up to get ready for work. She gets her injections regular as well as frontline. In general she is a lovely healthy dog.

Hi Just Me

There is no problem with what your JRT is doing. This will have no adverse effects on her health. At least she will keep your feet warm in the winter.

3
Posted by: Just me | 2010/08/03

She gives so much more than she gets so i''m the lucky one.

Reply to Just me

WOW - lucky doggie!

Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/07/30

Hi Just Me

Reply to Cybervet