Question
Posted by: Dorette | 2011/02/04

Jack russell

I didn''t know where to find out: This ''negative'' behaviour means the Jack R/foxterrier cross does not travel with me! Sometimes I would like to take her along(3& ahalf) but her only travel now is to the vet for annual shots!<br> We do walk a few times a week - I love seeing her ''skipping''..first one hind leg then the other!<br>I''ve asked the vet about tranquilisers, but it''s no good for short trips - it could knock them out for 8hours I believe.

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Dorette, the first part of your question did not appear so i dont know which negative behaviour you are referring too - sorry! Please write it again and i will do my utmost to help, thanks Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011/02/04

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert