Question
Posted by: Kesendhri | 2012-05-08

Jack Russel has bad breath

Hi Doctor,
We recently got our 7 month old JR neutered. His stitches were removed last friday.
Since early last week ive noticed a very funky fishy breath from him.
Is something wrong with his inside parts?
He eats normally ...Drinks plenty water. We haven''t changed his diet. His on Hills Science Plan.
He has vormitted 3 separate occasions since the op.
He does have thsi waxy ear thing. Which our vet gave us some fluid to flush to out.

Please advise

Hi Kesendhri

I would advise that you inform your vet that your beloved pet has been vomiting post op and have him check out. To improve the halitosis I would advise that you give your JRT products to chew on. This will help to improve salivary production and remove any unwanted plaque build-up.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

2
Posted by: kesendhri | 2012-05-17

thank you Angus.
please excuse my ignorance   what are JRT Products and where can wei get them from?

Reply to kesendhri
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012-05-14

Hi Kesendhri

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet