Question
Posted by: cdm | 2008/12/30

Jack Russel Hair Loss

Hi, my Jack Russel who is approx 8 months old is shedding hair like mad, I am in the UK and it is winter so I cannot understand why he is losing so much hair. I am having to hoover everyday if not twice a day that is how bad it is. He is not scratching and there is no obvious patches, I think it is an overall hair loss not in specific places. Please help..

Many thanks

Dear cdm

Use mirra-cote or efazol in the food and buy the best quality you can afford. A Jack Russel that does not shed is not a Jack Russel.

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/12/30

What about a product like Bob Martin' s multi-vit. or any other substitute product .........

Reply to Zexeon