Question
Posted by: LIZ | 2008/11/06

jack russel - eczema

please help my 4 year old jack russel has eczema my vet perscribed an eczema creme but up to now it seems to come back especially in the heat what else can I try

thanks Liz

Dear Liz

A bit more info on where and how would have been helpfull. Most dogs that have a contact allergy respond well to hig doses of esential fatty acids and anti-histamines long term. Eczema us such is not really a disease like in humans but a sign of underlying allergy/sensitivity. As youe vet for Efazol- essential fatty acid and Tavegil/allergex/rhineton- anit-histamines.