Question
Posted by: For women only | 2009-06-23

Iyo

Please tell me do you all like my friend does worry about the size,
shape, lenght of lips and gripping strenght of your holes?

Not all women worry about this, but there certainly are some women who do. Because women don't get as much exposure to the genitals of other women as men get to their peers, women don't always know what is normal and how much variability there is. Also women's bodies change with age, including the size and colour of their inner lips (labia minor), and many expect their vulva (the whole outer genital area) to look like a bigger version of what it looked like when they were prepubescent (neat and tidy). This is not the case. Some women also are concerned about being 'tight enough' - this is similar to a guys preoccupation with the size of his penis...