Question
Posted by: shayne | 2011/01/18

IVFcosts

Slm
I would like to enquire about the costs for IVF in SA

Dear Shayne

The costs of IVF in South Africa would differ from one clinic to another and in addition it would also differ from one protocol to another. For example a natural IVF cycle may only cost around R15000 however this must be understood that the success rate would much lower compared to a full long protocol IVF cycle which can cost anything from R 25000 – R40 000 depending on the clinic and the number of medications required for each individual.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

3
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/01/26

Dear Shayne

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Amber | 2011/01/22

I''m living in the USA, and Mine is coming to $18000 You are lucky it''s cheap in S.A.

Reply to Amber
Posted by: wanna be mom | 2011/01/20

I Phoned Groote Schuur Fertility Clinic and they gave me a price of btw R 9000-R 10 000. which is very affordable.
021 4046027

Reply to wanna be mom