Question
Posted by: Angel | 2009/10/07

ivf-implantation

im having a frozen embryo transferred on a thursday, then i have to fly jhb to cpt the monday thereafter. my FS said it shouldnt be a problem. however, i need a second opinion. is it safe to fly 5 days after the transfer? how long does it take for the embryo to implant?

Dear Angel

By the time that you receive this message then I would assume that you have already had your embryo transfer however it is safe for you to fly from Johannesburg to Cape Town five days after your transfer. In fact if you fly the next day it should not make a difference in achieving a pregnancy or not.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2009/10/21

Dear Angel

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert