Question
Posted by: KAY | 2011/02/22

IVF AND PREGNANCY SECOND TIME

PLEASE ADVISE , I DID IVF IN 2009 HAD A BABY GIRL WILL I HAVE TO DO IVF AGAIN

REASON FOR INFERTILTY NOT KNOWN , A BIT OF ENDEOMETRIOSIS

Dear Kay

This depends on how long you have been actually trying to conceive and should this be less than 9 months I would suggest that you continue the natural method. Should endometriosis be the only cause of the fertility problem I would expect at least some improvement following the pregnancy and breast feeding/ lactational period and therefore your chances of conception would be reasonably good. However should there be no conception after 9 months of attempting then I would certainly recommend you visiting your gynaecologist or fertility specialist.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

3
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/02/28

Dear Kay

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: cindy | 2011/02/22

hi Kay, I had my I.V.F 2009 n have a baby girl, i have ask the same question n the answer was yes or no. been 3 months since im trying natural still waiting for me to become pregnant.. i will wait for some more years n prob i will have to go for my second i.v.f

hi melody, i.v.f is an expensive procedure, my 1st was at C.A.R.E clinic in durban approx 33 thousand rand. i was failed.my 2rd( failed), 3rd (failed),and 4th pregnant was at harley street fertility clinic in mauritius approx 125 thousand mauritius ruppees for a i.v.f

Reply to cindy
Posted by: MELODY | 2011/02/22

KAY IF I MAY ASK HOW MUCH WAS THE IVF PROCEDURE.

Reply to MELODY