Question
Posted by: kamala | 2010/10/20

ivf

please advice if ivf was done once will i have to do it again ?

Dear Kamala

The reason for the IVF will determine whether this form of treatment would be necessary each time when one is attempting to conceive. In some situations a pregnancy may bring about a spontaneous improvement or recovery from an underlying condition such as endometriosis and following a successful pregnancy it may not be necessary to repeat the treatment.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/10/26

Dear Kamala

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Dinky | 2010/10/25

Kamala that will all depend on your situation. Why did you have IVF in the first place? You and/or hubby must have had some problem.

Reply to Dinky