Question
Posted by: sarah | 2009/10/20

ivf

how do I care for myself after ivf?

There is nothing specific you have to do. Take folate tablets if you have not already started.

2

Posted by: H | 2009/10/21

Hi. When I had it done I took it very easy for the 2 days after the embryo transfer. They say you only need to rest for 2 hours after transfer but I wasn' t going to take any chances. I was also told not to have anything containing caffeine such as coffee and chocolate. You can have tea. Avoid going fast over bumps on the road - you want the emryo to atttach itself. Otherwise continue your normal routine.

Reply to H