Posted by: kimaranjara | 2009-04-17

my last born is 15yrs and i did TL, now i feel like producing again is it possible.? because when he goes il be lonely and theres nothing i am dong.

Dear Kimaranjara

Due to the disruption in workdays there has been a delay in response to your question. We do apologise of any convenience caused.

The possibility of the reversal of tubal ligation has to be balanced against the option of in-vitro fertilization (IVF), which is also a suitable option. On a cost efficiency bases in-vitro fertilization may in fact prove to be the more viable option. However careful gynaecological evaluation is first necessary before deciding on IVF.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim