Question
Posted by: Kiki | 2009/03/23

IVF

I notice that you have a special on IVF for R12 000.00. Does this include the gonal F pens, the Lucrin and the embryo transfer? I know that i came there last year, and this package cost me almost R30 000. Is it the same package, cause if it is the same, i can come back this year as i have enough money saved.

Dear Kiki

The special certainly includes injectable ovulation induction agents although not Gonal F but a very similar product. Also the remainder of the procedure remains precisely the same including the laboratory protocols as well as embryo transfer protocols.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim