Question
Posted by: Desperado | 2008/07/03

IVF

Please help. two months ago I have been doing the IVF treatment and unfortunately I did not conceive. Is it possible that If I try again I could succeed or what are other methods of falling pregnant. I have blocked tubes and am desperate to have my own child. Im 27 years old and very healthy.Please help

One of the various forms of IVF is really your only option. Tubal surgery might be of use if everything else is okay. Unfortunately the success rate of IVF is only 30% per cycle. Thi sis your chance of pregnancy each time you have IVF.