Question
Posted by: Mia | 2010/07/22

IUI and Femara and trigger

I have PCOS and have tried IVF last year, i fell pregnant but had a miscarriage after 8 weeks. We now tried the IUI with femara and trigger shot. My trigger was done at 8pm on the 17th July and my IUI was done on the 19th at around 8.30am. Please advise will will implantation occur. As per the nurse my husband had a good sperm count on the day. I also have pain in my ovaries after the procedure. I had 1 follicle at 16mm before the trigger what''s my chances? Thanks

Dear Mia

In general the protocol that you have followed is correct except that the trigger may have been given too early, at 16mm.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/07/28

Dear Mia

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Dee | 2010/07/22

Each cycle of IUI has a 20% chance if no other factors like male factor or endo.

Reply to Dee