Hi doc

I had a loop fitted in March and from time to time get these period like pains deep inside as if something is stabbing me. is this normal and will this disspearin time. I had my period about 2 weeks after fitting it and have not had a proper period but only light spoting from time to time. i know that periods do dissaper when on the loop but I thought this will be gradual and not immediatley.

Recently when we have sex my husband says he can feel the loop. we are now scared that it may have moved. I am due to have it checked late next month and need to know if I should wait until then or what.

oh the other thing is that I had a baby in Januray via a ceaserain and when i feel the scar it is not smooth but has a " lump"  on the one side and my husband says it the loop and is making me worry.

I presume you have the Mirena. This can cause periods ro be much lighter or absent. When this starts varies from person to person.
If your husband is feeling something, it is probably the strings of the Mirena. Your doctor can cut these shorter.
The lump in your scar is probably scar tissue and not related to the Mirena.