Question
Posted by: Lady | 2010-02-17

Its very painful

i feel alot of pain when am having sex (at the opening of ma vagina and in ma abdomen). My boyfriend gives me oral sex and i get all wet but wen he penetrates....especially as from the second round, i feel so much pain. Sometimes it feels lyk ur pouring salt on a wound
He has a big size and at times i feel as if his knockin somethin inside me and the pain in my lower abdomen is unbearable.
Kindly give me some advice.....do i have some kind of infection or is it his size. Should i seek medical attention

you should get medical attention - you might have a pelvic infection – size is never the issue. Remember a baby can go through there

9
Posted by: Lady | 2010-02-18

Thanx alot guys.....shall let you know what the doc says

Reply to Lady
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-02-18

Lady please let me know what the doctor as to say when you go.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Woman | 2010-02-18

You must go to the gynae. I had pain at one stage and it turned out to be cysts.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-02-17

Lady are still around?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-02-17

I think its the best - sorry but you have to from the soundof your problem. Look at the bright side, they may be able to assit you.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Lady | 2010-02-17

Think al have to see a gynae.....just thot there was some other solution.....i freak doctors

Reply to Lady
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-02-17

What are you going to do?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Lady | 2010-02-17

Am 32

Reply to Lady
Posted by: Anon guy | 2010-02-17

Lady you should maybe seek medical attention. By the way, how old are you?

Reply to Anon guy