Question
Posted by: Casper | 2010/03/31

Its tough

So my sis-in-law moved in with us.
She is still very young, 19+.
Problem is she is very attractive, sexy and provocative, she always walks around the house in these small tight tops and short dresses or tiny shorts, she does have the body for it.
I am however a hot-blooded male and this is very hard to live with as my wife is not interested in much sex like before we got married, I spoke to her numerous times then she might open up.

Sis-in-law likes joining when I play with my son on the floor in the lounge after supper before he baths and I always get the full view of her perkies in my face.
She also like to hang on me or sit on my lap when shes had a few.
I can only wank so many times a day.

What is a man to do? I smoke much more these days.

By the sound of it, it is definitely a volatile situation that can soon erupt in a disaster. Clear boundaries should be drawn and it might be a very good idea to seek the professional assistance from a psychologist dealing with sexual concerns. The absence of a healthy sexual relationship between you and your wife needs do be addressed for (1) your future and to (2) get clarity and reality with regards your sister in law and where she really fits into the picture.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

11
Posted by: Janet | 2010/04/01

Hi Casper,

I think it would be a good idea to discuss this with your wife. Evidently you aren''t interseted in banging this girl, however (as a man, you do look - )
Maybe have a chat with your wife, and explain that you don''t appreciate the way your sis-in-law dresses.
If she asks why, just say it is inappropriate, and as a man you do look, and this makes you feel uncomfortable as you are committed to her.

Best of Luck

Reply to Janet
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010/04/01

take her, she want to and so do you. If I was u I would.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: buddie | 2010/04/01

The best thing to do is to get her and your wife together and tell them what you think must hjappen perhaps she must look for a place of her own.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Casper | 2010/03/31

At Joost, you dont belong on this forum.

At Nice Guy, if you cant say anything constructive keep keep off commenting.

To the rest, I am not interested in sleeping with her, its just not easy having this situation in my home.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: R | 2010/03/31

I had a cousin living with us like this, but I will never know if hubby ever had any interest because he always says I''m the ''one''. But I sent her packing anyway, for other reasons, and then we were fine.

Reply to R
Posted by: joost | 2010/03/31

stamp haar diep en hard

Reply to joost
Posted by: KK | 2010/03/31

Go step by step, when she sits on your lap, touch her boobs or something and see how she reacts. If she looks shocked make at if it''s a mistake, if she smiles or doesn''t complain you could be on tto something. Small steps china, small steps.

Reply to KK
Posted by: ?? | 2010/03/31

My wife''s sister is the same, 21 and smoking HOT always wears sexy outfits, like bending in front of me and flirts. Very nice to look at, but I will not touch because it is forbidden fruit and not worth losing my wife which I must admit is a smoking HOT lady herself.

Reply to ??
Posted by: joost | 2010/03/31

Stamp haar

Reply to joost
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/31

I do not even know why you are asking, what do you really want us or the sexologist to say to a pervert like you huh?

Now here is your advice, she is not as corrupt as you are she is just an honest little child having fun with a family member with no intentions of sexual relationship, i just heard you mentioned she is attractive,but my proble is are you attractive, i don''t think so that''s why your wife does not want to do sex with you quite often. fix your marriage boet and forget about the child, teenagers are there to take care of that, then you will be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/03/31

Reply to sexologist