Question
Posted by: Broken | 2012/05/28

Its over

This weekend he again did not show at a family gathering and on Sunday he said his friends will always come before me, deal with it and if i can''t i can move out.

So i can''t deal with it and i am moving out. 10 years. Just like that its all over.

I''ve had the last fight about this and i will not ever accept it. Its the first and last time he has told me to move out. I will.

We survive everything eventually. As broken and hurt and devastated as one is, you will get over it.

All i asked is to be on time when we have to be somewhere and to come home after work. Its asking to much i guess.

It hurts.

If someone sincerely says that their friends will always come before you, you don't really have any special relationship, do you ? While all sorts of rash things can be said in the heat of an argument, consistent statements that you should move out would suggest that he really means it.
Yes, it hurts to acknowledge that maybe it's over, maybe it was never as much as you thought it was. But we survive, and often prosper after ending such liaisons.

1