Question
Posted by: BrokenHearted | 2011-03-09

It''s Over...

I posted previously re: my marriage (post 750 and 724) about my husband who was not talking to me, had hit me on the head and was refusing to talk. The latest development is that last nite we had a talk which ended in him asking me to leave (I could just kick myself because I was awaiting the end of the month to make my move). He says I " disrespected"  him by initiating the fight. The talk was not productive, it was about him justifying why he hit me and why he can still kill me because according him I''m " full of s**%. I''ve known him for 6 years and we have stood by each other through rough times. We''ve had disagreements before and were able to work through them, but this time it seems unlikely. The funny thing is that after he said we should end it, it didn''t hurt, it felt like the right thing to do, I didn''t shed a tear, I actually even slept like a baby. I''m not bitter or mad, I even greeted him this morning. I somehow feel empowered. I just feel sad that my kids (4& 2years) will not grow up in a home where both mom and dad are present and most importantly, living in harmony. That is the one part where I feel I''ve let them down.

People who demand that they must be respected, have a duty to behave respectably, in ways that deserve respect.
As for the kids, it's better for them to grow up in a home with at least one loving parent, and WITHOUT parental conflict and violence. Helping bring that about is not letting them down

4
Posted by: Zeus | 2011-03-09

Hit you over the head and kill you? Jesus thats pretty bad hey, he seems to be a violent man, stay away and many women raise children alone and the children turn out fine, maybe you will find a nicer person to share your life with.

This one time at band camp. . . .

Reply to Zeus
Posted by: BrokenHearted | 2011-03-09

Thank Liane, your words are really comforting.

Reply to BrokenHearted
Posted by: Liane | 2011-03-09

You are going to give your kids a good life with lots of fun and laughter in the home, i am happy for you that you are at peace its a sign that this is the right thing to do... All the best for you future and remember love life and it will love you back.

Reply to Liane