Question
Posted by: Kate | 2011-03-02

Its Nt His Kid

Please tell me how possible this is.
She fell pregnant, they got married, baby arrived.
Only problem is the baby looks exactly like her married now ex neighbour. Its so obvious, he looks exaclty like his daddy.
She is light, the ''father'' is light but the child is dark and the spitting image of his father.

He had not doubt even after he saw the kid for the first time that it was his kid... even today, they''ve had another, which looks like him. The two kids are worlds apart!
Is he just stupid or does he just want to believe its his even though he knows the truth.
I mean his parents should have seen it.
Shouldn''t this child have the right to know who his real father is?
He has brothers and sisters who look just like him.
I am family of this guy but I haven''t said anything about it as its so obvious but everyone ''seems'' to believe it.
He is 7yrs old now and not sure why I''m bringing it up now but he just looks more and more like his real father the older he becomes.
I should just shut up and mind my own bizniz I guess.

It's his business, surely, and presumably you don't know what discussions and decisions have gone on behind the scenes.
I agree with Purple, if they are content as they are - why does it bother you so much ?
It reminds me of the story of the old lady who called the police to complain that she could see the neighbourhood little boys swimming nude in the river. When a policeman came, he pointed out that he could see nothing. "Ah!" she exmplained, " but if you go into my spare room and climb up on top of the wardrobe, and use binoculars, you can see them quite clearly !"

6
Posted by: Ha  ha | 2011-03-02

Eish Ja Katey, they have put you back into your small box...Lol!!

Reply to Ha  ha
Posted by: PSHHHHHHHH | 2011-03-02

Well said.what business is it of yours.u dont know what they talk about.mhat if he knows and they decided to fgive and move on.please get a hobby

Reply to PSHHHHHHHH
Posted by: PUrple | 2011-03-02

It still doesn''t make it any of your business. When I was a child we called people like you " nosy parkers"  and I believe in Australia they call you " sticky beaks"  as you stick your beak in to other peoples business.

You''ve every right to feel morally outraged if you want to and can fume in righteous indignation about the matter, but the bottom line is its their lives - not yours.

Reply to PUrple
Posted by: Kate | 2011-03-02

Well sorry to say but its not an assumption, she was having an affair with this old man just before she got married to this stupid guy who believed he is the father.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Purple | 2011-03-02

Yes, none of your business at all. You sound like an old lady in a small town who goes to church but mainly just to skinner about everyone over tea afterwards.

If they are concerned they can do paternity tests.

Looks can be deceiving though, so don''t assume things when you don''t actually know.

Reply to Purple