Question
Posted by: Mo | 2010/01/14

its easy for him to walk out

I don' t even know where to start.... I used to date this guy and he promised to marry me, we had a child and the marriage never happened. i discovered he had had 3 children with ex partner (apparently they were engaged)!..... so in essence - he walked out on her to be with me and then walked out on me and the baby to be with someone else and he fathered 1 child.....

guess what? he wants to walk out on them and come back to us!!! because he has realised that i am " the one" !!!???!!! My child loves him to bits (am sure all his kids do), and it feels as though i would' ve " won"  him, but the question is - what kind of a human being is this who walks out of his children so easily and what makes me mad is that he hid all that info to me - at least i would' ve known what i was getting myself into!!!

Never have a child based on a guy's "promises" if he really intended to marry you, he could have done so before the pregnancy.
And as you discovered, his past lousy and selfish behaviour was the best predictor if his future behaviour. Never even dream of having a child with someone where you don't really know him or his past in detail.
You surely realize by now that in his life only one person is "the one" - ant is him, himself.
He;s dumped you once, assume he will do it again, as he is doing it to the other woman for is it the 2nd or 3rd time ? And you don't know if others have also suffered his selfish attentions.
LOok after yourself and your child, get a maintenance court to require him to pay full maintenance for all his childeren, and don't believe what he says - believe what he has done

1