Posted by: Dude | 2009-02-18

its been a while

hey Doc Ead,

Its been so long it could be like the first time...

how u keepin? wondering bout u from time to time and am happy u still alive and kicking to maintain this forum...

do u still have ur cat going on there?

i finally went to c a shrink and its been ok hey! sorting out issues from the past and letting go and all that... had a bit of a break down in Jan but am getting back on that horse and riding like a cowboy...

so let me know what u been up 2 hey!

Good grief ! How delightful ! Hey, Dude ead !
Still alive, not always convinced how geat that is, after the year I've had, and not kicking as often as before. Just been down in Durban where my flat there was burglarized, vandalized and everything of value extracted. Just to find a few scraps of sentimental value, and to make arrangements to sell it. sigh
Megamoggy disappeared without trace around April last year. A friend from the forum found me a lady cat found abandoned in the townships, and she ( the cat, that is ) has been training me since around July last year. She plays the piano occasionally, and likes to sit behind me on the hair and work on my hair with tongue and paws.
I'm really pleased to hear that you have been seeing a psychiatrist and this sounds as though it has been going well. It always sounded, through all the jollity ( a word I don't often get the chance to use ), that there was considerable sadness and emotional baggage hampering you, and you'll be so much stronger when you surmount this. ( another Special Occasions word. Surmount away !)
Sorry to hear there was a wobly period back in January ( even the strongest of us have them at times ) and pleased you're remounting the 'orse.
Keep in contact now --- I think more people missed your appearances than you might imagine.
Thanks for your kind comments, Ruk ruk. I'm sure g/f will feel better if someone sends her a rose ... :}

Posted by: g/f | 2009-02-18

i am sorry cs

Reply to g/f
Posted by: Ruk Ruk | 2009-02-18

i don' t understand why people like G/F keep visiting this site. your negative comments are not needed. CS provides valuable service to the people that need him. VOLUNTARILY. Thank you CS for the great positive impact that you make in the lives of South Africans. May God bless you abundantly...

Reply to Ruk Ruk