Question
Posted by: KK | 2012/04/13

Itchy Vulva

I have developed vaginal dryness in the last 2-3 months. In the last 3 weeks I have battled with an itchy vulva, was treated for yeast infection, no change. Last night I woke myself scratching so bad, resulting in red swollen vulva. On some occasions I have seen a milky white discharge and it seemed like it was the one causing the itching because after wiping, the itching subsided. I am 37 years. Please help.

It does sound like thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of treating thrush. If these do not help, see your doctor again.

1