Question
Posted by: Nikita | 2012-04-11

itchy vagina - please help

i''ve had this problem for the past 2 months now. Doctor keep on giving me anti biotics, creams, allergex. But nothing seems to help. I end up rubbing my vagina so hard with toilet paper when i go to the loo that i cant even walk afterwards cause of my swollen vagina.

I tried the home remedies of eating plain natural yogurt, inserting the yogurt in my vagina. Nothing seems to help.

Please help!! Really desparate

If this is thrush the you should also see that your partner is treated and use lifestyle measures such as only wearing cotton panties. It seems at this stage that it would be a good idea to have a vaginal swab taken to be sure exactly what the problem is.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-04-15

Posted by: me | 2012-04-12

Have you tried Fluzol? Its one pil prescribed by dr. OTC creams like medaspor do not really work.

Reply to me