Question
Posted by: Peno | 2012/08/01

Itchy Vagina

My vagina is itchy almost every three daays especially after having sex and it becomes worse just before I start my periods.

I use a condom, I have used different types of condoms but there is no difference. This started last year in June after I gave birth via C-sec.

I have done all tests suggested by doctors (pap smear,diabetis, hiv/aids) and they all came negative i.e. I was told there is nothing wrong. I used the vaginal cream and stopped becuase it is not helping.

Please assist me as this is very irritating and makes me feel very uncomfortable.

It sounds like thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.

2

Posted by: S''bo | 2012/08/02

You''ve done all the tests and nothing is wrong. Well there''s something you have not done yet, take a good look at your diet. Some food tend to give us woman a problem especially too much sugar,refined foods and dairy products. Good luck.

Reply to S''bo