Posted by: tintin | 2009-03-06

itchy swollen glands under feet

Recently i wake up in the morning and it feels like i am walking on tennisballs, the glands under my feet are swollen, they itch like crazy then about an hour later it is gone. Everymorning is a new surprise because the itching and swelling is never on the same spot. This morning i woke up with a soreness in the inside of my thigh. About two weeks ago i had a terrible itch around my mouth. I am female, aged 34. Could it be a lack of vitamins ? My diet is not that healthy, mainly bread.

Dear Tintin

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult your GP for a thorough examination and blood tests, to exclude any underlying pathology. Your symptoms are very unusual and I am unfortunately not able to suggest a possible cause without the aforementioned tests.