Question
Posted by: Fentse | 2010-03-08

itchy skin, tounge

I am 30 years old, female, i am on oratane and yasmin, it is not for the first time i am on oratane, but i have never experienced this, my hands are itchy and my tounge as well. my tounge feels as though it''s dry, despite the normla oratane side effects, this itchy feeluing started about a week ago, i have been on the new course of oratane for a month. could i be alergic to something or could the itcy be as a result of oratane drying my skin out? please help

Hallo Fentse
Please inform your doctor as this could be due to liver problems due to the oratane. You need a blood test to check your liver functions

2
Posted by: Carin Fourie | 2010-06-28

Good day,

I''m currently using Oratane 10mg as prescribed by my Dr. Going on my 2nd month, and can really see the difference.

I want to know if I can go for permanent make-up (eyes only)?

Your assistance would be appreciated.

Reply to Carin Fourie
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-08

Hallo Fentse

Reply to cyberdoc