Question
Posted by: concerned | 2011-06-22

Itchy skin Bumps

Good Day,

I am concerned about my fiance but he refuse to go see a doc so i am hoping you will help me.

My fiance has got itching on his back, stomach and legs and a big patch of red raised bumps that looks like mosquito bites but they are relatively close to each other. Its a pach of about 20 cm by 10 cm on the right top side of his back that runs through to is side under the arm but nothing under his armpits. When i run my hand over it it feels like dry paches on and around all these mosquito like bumps He has had them for +-3 weeks now, then last night i discovered the same thing on the other side of his back as well which was not there before and on the left side running through onto his stomach.

i initaily thought it is dry skin so i got him bath oil and rubed it with some skin lotion for dry skin, that did not work, we then tried stop itch and cream for ringworm, we have been using that now for about a week and a half twice a day and still nothing is working.

please help as he is now irritated and i am worried. He also has a red itchy round thing on his right calf that looks like a ringworm and we dont have pets in our house

thank you in advance

I strongly suggest that he consults a doctor or dermatologist for an examination, as there are a multitude of possible causes for what you are describing and as I am unable to examine him, it is impossible for me to give an informed opinion.

1
Posted by: jack | 2011-06-22

Try ADCO NORMOSPOR I get it witout a perscription I dont know if you must have one at Click

Reply to jack