Question
Posted by: moma | 2009-04-18

Itchy skin and dead skin

hi

Whenever I shave my armpits and hair around the pubic area esp bikin line it itches so bad afterwards for about 2 to 3 days. The skin around the bikini line and armpits have also darkened esp after the itchy episodes.

I would also liketo know what I can use to remove dead skin from my body esp the neck and back.

Moma

I suggest that you apply Fissan Paste or Quadriderm after shaving for 2 to 3 days. To get rid of the colouration, you can go for laser treatment, as well as a chemical peal to remove the dead skin from your back and neck.