Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2012-11-15

Itchy Skin

I am having a dry skin that is very itchy, I have been using repivate for the past two years and its the only thing for now that takes the itching away. The problem is I am developing white blemishes on my skin, can this be caused by the continuos use of repivate. I am staying in the Northern Cape and cannot find a dematologist anywhere in this province

Expert ImageNatural health

Itchy skin might be a symptom of the liver. Have you checked your liver function?
internally Omega oils can also assist. I suggest consulting with a homeopath to treat the root cause of the problem and not just symptomatic.

Bathing in luke warm water add 250grams of Epsom salt to assist.

Kind regards
Dr DEbbie

Posted by: Leoni van Heerden | 2012-11-28

eczema on fore fingers and bottom of nose

Reply to Leoni van Heerden