Question

Itchy skin

Hi, I developed a rash on the inside of my leg where the wing of the sanitary towel sits, I have tried numerous products but it has only helped a little. Please advise what I can use to relieve me from this problem and also to prevent it happening again as I have had it once in the past tho' it was not as bad as now. I also have very itchy skin after I shave my legs and I scratch my legs to a point where they are red with a whole lot of marks. Please help on what medication would help me in my situation.

Thanks!

Expert ImagePharmacist

You have mentioned that you tried numerous product, but dit not mention any. Try a cream such as Anthisan, or Dilucort. An antihistamine such as Deselex may also be effective