Question
Posted by: alex | 2012/04/04

itchy scalp

Please help, have in incredibly itchy scalp.

My 3 yr daughter had lice, which I got a a couple of. managed to get rid of everything, but my head is still incredibly itchy, have checked with the comb for the past 4 days.

should I try changing my shampoo, do I now just have a dry scalp?
What else can I try??

Alex

I do suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination. It is possible that you might be suffering from a form of eczema, causing the discomfort or that you have an allergic reaction to the lice shampoo. Becnovate scalp application works well for an inflammatory scalp condition.